Over time, tarmac driveways can fade and crack due to UV sunrays and general weathering. What was once a nice crisp surface can now look dull and drab. The most common problem with this type of surface is its susceptibility for moss growth and this can become very unsightly.
High powered pressure washers are not recommended for tarmac as this can often lead to further damage. We would firstly pre-treat the surface with a soft wash biocide to kill any pre-existing moss. This will make the cleaning process easier and allow for lower pressure to be used. After the surface is thoroughly cleaned, any cold lay repairs can be carried out before applying 2 coats of tarmac restorer. This will rejuvenate and transform your tarmac back to its original condition when first laid and offer lasting protection from grease, oil, algae growth and UV damage. These benefits can be seen for 3-5 years!
- Transforms the appearance of existing tarmac
- Replaces lost resin
- Restores original colour
- Protects against UV damage
- Avoids the need for expensive replacement
- Long term protection, reduces future tarmac repair
- Covers unsightly cement, oil stains or marks
- Reduces stone loss and increases life span of the tarmac
- Waterproofs and protects
- Resists oil and grease
- Resists fungicidal and algae growth
Book a Cleaning or Customize a Plan Today